- There are currently no related articles.
- There are currently no related case presentations.
- There are currently no related images.
- There are currently no related blog posts.
- i'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. it's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. did you hire out a developer to crea
- provisional driving restrictions for the first twelve months
Grade 2 spleen injury
32 yo male automobile passenger struck from right side of vehicle. Hemodynamically normal but presenting with rigid abdomen. Associated injuries: right closed patellar and right closed radius fractures. At laparotomy: grade II linear laceration about 1-2 cm deep over anterolateral spleen. Defect closed using viable omental pedicle.