- There are currently no related articles.
- There are currently no related case presentations.
- There are currently no related images.
- There are currently no related blog posts.
- inlet hole 8 cm in right upper quadrant with a fractured 3 ribs 8.9 and 10, liver damage all the right lobe and gallbladder
Add Keywords (each keyword on a new line)
This patient sustained a hepatic injury from a firearm. The 8cm entry point was in the right upper quadrant causing fracturing of ribs eight, nine and ten, damage to the right lobe of the liver and the gallbladder. Hemostasis was achieved with Gelfoam and Surgicel packing.