- International Masters in Trauma Sciences Programmes (MSc)
- International Scholarship for MSc in Trauma Sciences - 2015/16 Award
- Trauma Sciences Masters - Course Curriculum
- There are currently no related case presentations.
- There are currently no related images.
- There are currently no related blog posts.
- Medical degree or Nursing degree (2.1 or higher)
- Overseas qualifications at degree level from a university or an institution of university rank
- Suitable professional experience and expertise
- Computer skills and access to suitable PC facilities (with microphone, webcam, broadband connection to the internet)
- International students must provide evidence of proficiency in English
For October 2014 entry, annual tuition fees in UK pounds sterling are:
UK and EU students: £4600 / year
International students: £8200 / year
For 2014/2015 TRAUMA.ORG is offered one scholarship covering 50% fees to an international participant from a low or middle income country.
See the Scholarship page for more details.
To apply please see http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/applyfortaughtprogrammes/index.html
Deadline for applications is 12:00 BST on 29th September 2014 (Course start date Early October 2014).
For more information please contact
Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma
Barts and The London School of Medicine & Dentistry
4 Newark Street, London, E1 2AT
Tel: +44 20 7882 6532
S. I. Brundage, MD, MPH, FACS
Professor of Trauma Education
Director - International Masters in Trauma Sciences Programme
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
QMUL - The Blizard Institute - 4 Newark Street
London E1 2AT UK
Professor Karim Brohi
Barts & the London School of Medicine & Dentistry