- International Masters in Trauma Sciences + Military & Humanitarian + Orthopaedic Trauma Sciences MSc
- International Scholarship for MSc in Trauma Sciences - 2015/16 Award
- Trauma Sciences Masters - Course Curriculum
- There are currently no related case presentations.
- There are currently no related images.
- There are currently no related blog posts.
- Medical degree or Nursing degree (2.1 or higher) or Paramedic Qualifications + Trauma Experience
- Overseas qualifications at degree level from a university or an institution of university rank
- Suitable professional experience and expertise
- Computer skills and access to suitable PC facilities (with microphone, webcam, broadband connection to the internet)
- International students must provide evidence of proficiency in English
For 2015/2016 TRAUMA.ORG is offered one scholarship covering 50% fees to an international participant from a low or middle income country.
See the Scholarship page for more details.
To apply please see http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/applyfortaughtprogrammes/index.html
Deadline for applications is 12:00 BST on 1st September 2015 (Course start date Monday 5 October 2015).
For more information please contact
Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma
Barts and The London School of Medicine & Dentistry
4 Newark Street, London, E1 2AT
Tel: +44 20 7882 6532
S. I. Brundage, MD, MPH, FACS
Professor of Trauma Education
Director - International Masters in Trauma Sciences Programme
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
QMUL - The Blizard Institute - 4 Newark Street
London E1 2AT UK
Professor Karim Brohi
Barts & the London School of Medicine & Dentistry