- International Masters in Trauma Sciences Programmes (MSc)
- International Scholarship for MSc in Trauma Sciences - 2012/13 Award
- Trauma Sciences Masters - Course Curriculum
- There are currently no related case presentations.
- There are currently no related images.
- Medical degree or Nursing degree (2.1 or higher)
- Overseas qualifications at degree level from a university or an institution of university rank
- Suitable professional experience and expertise
- Computer skills and access to suitable PC facilities (with microphone, webcam, broadband connection to the internet)
- International students must provide evidence of proficiency in English
For September 2013 entry, annual tuition fees in UK pounds sterling were (2014/15 fees not yet confirmed):
UK and EU students: £4463 / year
International students: £7959 / year
For 2012/2013 TRAUMA.ORG is offered one scholarship covering 50% fees to an international participant from a low or middle income country. We expect to offer a further scholarship this year. See the Scholarship page for more details.
To apply please see http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/applyfortaughtprogrammes/index.html
Deadline for applications is 9th September 2013 (Course start date 8th October 2013).
For more information please contact
Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma
Barts and The London School of Medicine & Dentistry
4 Newark Street, London, E1 2AT
Tel: +44 20 7882 6532
Professor Karim Brohi
Barts & the London School of Medicine & Dentistry