- International Masters in Trauma Sciences Programmes (MSc)
- International Scholarship for MSc in Trauma Sciences - 2014/15 Award
- Trauma Sciences Masters - Course Curriculum
- There are currently no related case presentations.
- There are currently no related images.
- There are currently no related blog posts.
- Medical degree or Nursing degree (2.1 or higher)
- Overseas qualifications at degree level from a university or an institution of university rank
- Suitable professional experience and expertise
- Computer skills and access to suitable PC facilities (with microphone, webcam, broadband connection to the internet)
- International students must provide evidence of proficiency in English
For October 2014 entry, annual tuition fees in UK pounds sterling are:
UK and EU students: £4600 / year
International students: £8200 / year
For 2014/2015 TRAUMA.ORG is offered one scholarship covering 50% fees to an international participant from a low or middle income country.
See the Scholarship page for more details.
To apply please see http://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/applyfortaughtprogrammes/index.html
Deadline for applications is 8th September 2014 (Course start date Early October 2014).
For more information please contact
Centre for Neuroscience and Trauma
Barts and The London School of Medicine & Dentistry
4 Newark Street, London, E1 2AT
Tel: +44 20 7882 6532
S. I. Brundage, MD, MPH, FACS
Professor of Trauma Education
Director - International Masters in Trauma Sciences Programme
Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry
QMUL - The Blizard Institute - 4 Newark Street
London E1 2AT UK
Professor Karim Brohi
Barts & the London School of Medicine & Dentistry