Cyberattacks

dgsweigert at juno.com dgsweigert at juno.com
Tue May 16 01:44:28 BST 2017

Team:

XP runs untold FDA certified medical devices.

I did a paper to get the hospital emergency management community ready for this type of incident (see below).

Feel free to send to your institution's emergency manager.

Dave

https://www.slideshare.net/dgsweigert/the-cyber-first-responder-and-the-hospital-incident-command-system-75824159