Norwegian LTP Video

Olav Røise olav.roise at medisin.uio.no
Tue Oct 11 11:27:11 BST 2016

Here is the original paper describing the challenges with our ATLS way of doing it today. The LTP method should be considered for patients with head injuries to protect airway - with highest priority in trauma So, it is absolutely clear that the LTP is of benefit in a subgroup of our patients, but more studies are needed to document benefits and hazard. Enclosed the link for the paper from 2011.

http://sjtrem.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1757-7241-19-45

Olav Røise