Trauma

Mimnaugh, Kari Ann Kari.A.Mimnaugh at ChristianaCare.org
Thu Jul 7 16:24:15 BST 2016

Thank you so much for your input!

-----Original Message-----
From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org [mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org] On Behalf Of Dain, Catherine (KGH)
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2016 10:59 AM
To: 'Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG]'
Subject: RE: Trauma

Hi Kari,

Here at Kingston General Hospital (Ontario), we allow visitors 24/7. In critical care areas, we may restrict visitors based on illness of the visitor or the patient, safety concerns, etc. This is a collaborative decision between the healthcare providers, the patient, and sometimes security. We would then restrict visitors by asking them to check with the front desk/nursing station. Visitors during the night are expected to check in at the front entrance security desk, and wear a visitor's tag. I've attached that policy for you. Hope it helps! Cathy