The McSwain Trauma Center

dawgmum . cvmmorris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:28:26 BST 2016

Although gone, Dr. McSwain is certainly not forgotten. I recall our off
forum discussion on trauma, Cuba and LIFE in his beloved NOLA.

I did not see this mentioned, but if I missed it, forgive the repost.

"There are three classes of people in the world: those who make things
happen, those who watch things happen, and the vast majority who are not
aware that anything is happening." -- Unknown