The McSwain Trauma Center

dawgmum . cvmmorris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:28:26 BST 2016

Although gone, Dr. McSwain is certainly not forgotten. I recall our off
forum discussion on trauma, Cuba and LIFE in his beloved NOLA.

I did not see this mentioned, but if I missed it, forgive the repost.

http://secure-web.cisco.com/1PkNdPM-bpmEYObQKAU4tMjBsQBMhwSHxsnlpuLq29qaK2Zd9SXWwW22FRTwf4z0H5Cq3qTKZc1NgKQHj9rArotigzCFVeSI9-40bxxmvtXERKemO_o_xJb-bnFLl9jrSniAHjsmQl1uSSK1KQW0PQj-pE_ZZoJuWQB1WcsD-g1ZEfIr2lRj6piJu95nctZInP-QfIEFnzcSNyC54ayfNVHnEnAUi8pyoyaVtBPojN8s/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nola.com%2Fhealth%2Findex.ssf%2F2016%2F04%2Fumc_names_trauma_center_to_tra.html

"There are three classes of people in the world: those who make things
happen, those who watch things happen, and the vast majority who are not
aware that anything is happening." -- Unknown