When the going gets ...

Errington Thompson errington at erringtonthompson.com
Fri Apr 15 12:57:35 BST 2016

I have had the lights in the OR flicker. I have had the emergency power come on while I'm operating. I have never lost power for an significant period of time. I'm not sure how I would handle a complete loss of power. I guess it would depend on where I was in the operation and what operation I was doing.
Strong work.

Errington C. Thompson, MD
Trauma/Acute Care Surgery
Marshall University

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 3:32 AM -0700, "listasmsd" <listasmsd at gmail.com> wrote:

I found a bigger image. It seems the surgeon was a ending a abdominal
procedure.
Saludos
Manuel Sotelo
Caracas 2106
It also means how deep in the mud our Hospital are, well also the country...

Excelent photo.
Thanks Dr Sotelo for sharing it with us.

G.C.Georgiou
Xanthi-Greece