Traumatic cardiac arrest

Gross, Ronald Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org
Fri May 29 02:11:17 BST 2015

Pret had it right.  As usual.

Ronald I. Gross, MD, FACS
Chief, Division of Trauma, Acute Care Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Baystate Medical Center
Associate Professor of Surgery
Tufts School of Medicine
759 Chestnut Street<x-apple-data-http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2015-May/detectors://0/0>
Springfield, MA 01199<x-apple-data-http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2015-May/detectors://0/0>
413-794-4022<tel:413-794-4022>
ronald.gross at baystatehealth.org<mailto:ronald.gross at baystatehealth.org>

On May 28, 2015, at 8:27 PM, Mary Langcake <mezza58 at gmail.com<mailto:mezza58 at gmail.com>> wrote:

I have no idea but it's such a great word! I'll have to ask Dr Google.

Sent from my iPad

On 29 May 2015, at 00:10, Gross, Ronald <Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org<mailto:Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org>> wrote:

OK, so now the 64 thousand dollar question - do you know the difference between a schlemiel and a schlimazel?

C'mon, Pret - your chance to shine!!!!!!!!!!