Baltimore

Gross, Ronald Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org
Wed May 13 14:42:59 BST 2015

"We, as doctors, in our amazingly privileged positions must show humility and understanding as well as our professional wisdom."

Again, I would agree. BUT - and I put that in caps intentionally - anyone who has kids understands that we as parents should try to understand why our kid exhibits reactions to a situation, but we CANNOT excuse the behavior. Once we allow the behavior it is then assumed or even understood that this is ALLOWABLE behavior.

Ronald I. Gross, MD, FACS
Chief, Division of Trauma, Acute Care Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Baystate Medical Center
Associate Professor of Surgery
Tufts School of Medicine
759 Chestnut Street<x-apple-data-http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2015-May/detectors://0/0>
Springfield, MA 01199<x-apple-data-http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2015-May/detectors://0/0>
413-794-4022<tel:413-794-4022>
ronald.gross at baystatehealth.org<mailto:ronald.gross at baystatehealth.org>

We, as doctors, in our amazingly privileged positions must show humility and understanding as well as our professional wisdom.

Please view our annual report at http://baystatehealth.org/annualreport

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy policy, please visit our Internet site at http://baystatehealth.org.