Case reports

Timothy Hardcastle Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za
Fri May 1 07:42:05 BST 2015

Hi all

Trauma Case-Reports is the renamed journal that was Injury Extra till very recently. It is now a stand-alone journal and not an on-line only Injury supplement.

Regards,
Tim
Dr Timothy Hardcastle
MB,ChB(Stell); M.Med(Chir)(Stell); PhD, FCS(SA), Trauma Surgery(HPCSA)
Head: UKZN Trauma Surgery Training Unit
Deputy Director: IALCH Trauma Service and Trauma ICU
Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za<mailto:Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za> / timothyhar at ialch.co.za<mailto:timothyhar at ialch.co.za>
Mobile +27824681615