James "Red" Duke

Robert Smith rfsmithmd at comcast.net
Sat Aug 29 17:22:00 BST 2015

Nice obit in the NYTimes: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/dr-james-h-duke-jr-texas-trauma-surgeon-dies-at-86.html?_r=0 <http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/us/dr-james-h-duke-jr-texas-trauma-surgeon-dies-at-86.html?_r=0>

I never had the privilege of meeting him.

Robert F. Smith MD, MPH
Cook County Trauma (ret)