: diaphragmatic repair

Louis DelGiudice loudeldvm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:27:17 BST 2015

Speaking from the veterinary side.  For acute traumatic repairs i have used
PDS for primary closure and have had no problems, even in large breed dogs
who after recovery remain very active.  For tears that have been found to
be chronic or congenital defects use prolene as well, with no problems.
Sorry if no help but found a topic I could relate to.

Lou DelGiudice, DVM, DACVECC
ER/ICU Dept Head
Hickory Veterinary Hospital