James "Red" Duke

Dodwell, Brett Brett.Dodwell at memorialhermann.org
Fri Aug 28 15:16:26 BST 2015

Alas, we mourn the loss of another trauma icon.
Godspeed Dr. Duke, it was truly an honor to learn from you.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/James-Red-Duke-iconic-surgeon-who-started-Life-6465434.php

"Down, down, down into the darkness of the grave
Gently they go, the beautiful, the tender, the kind;
Quietly they go, the intelligent, the witty, the brave.
I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned."

Brett Dodwell, BSN RN CEN
Trauma Program Manager

[TW logo][Description: U:\2012 Magnet Designation\New Logo 2012\Magnet Recognition Logo CMYK jpg.JPG]
Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
9250 Pinecroft Ave, The Woodlands, TX 77380
P. 713-897-5783
brett.dodwell at memorialhermann.org