Norm McSwain Charity in the Flood

Gross, Ronald Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org
Sun Aug 16 16:42:07 BST 2015

Agreed. I am on my way to the funeral home and I suspect there will be plenty of pictures.  Norm came to the CT Trauma Conference the year after Katrina to give a talk about the disaster and it was depressing and awe-inspiring at the same time.

His is and always will be a legend and a pioneer. He changed so many lives and influenced the care of the injured in ways that most cannot fathom.  I am having a hard time really believing he is gone......

Ronald I. Gross, MD, FACS
Chief, Division of Trauma, Acute Care Surgery & Surgical Critical Care
Baystate Medical Center
Associate Professor of Surgery
Tufts School of Medicine
759 Chestnut Street<x-apple-data-http://www.trauma.org/index.php/community/list/url/http:list.ftech.net/pipermail/trauma-list/2015-August/detectors://0/0>