Norm McSwain Charity in the Flood

Robert Smith rfsmithmd at comcast.net
Sun Aug 16 16:23:34 BST 2015

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a36987/new-orleans-ten-years-after-hurricane-katrina-0915/ <http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a36987/new-orleans-ten-years-after-hurricane-katrina-0915/>

Part 2 is about Charity.

I’ve always thought the story of Charity and Katrina, especially Dr. McSwain’s role would make a great story or movie. His efforts truly seemed heroic.

Robert F. Smith MD, MPH
Cook County Trauma (ret)