Document request

Richard Wigle MD FACS FCCM rlwigle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 16:45:00 BST 2015

it would seem to me that if you have converted an open pneumothorax to a tension pneumothorax with your dressing you simply take the dressing down and relieve the tension
I have never understood all the worrying about a 3 sided dressing, seems like a lot of fiddling being done in a critical patient
 Richard L Wigle MD FACS FCCM