hypotension in trauma

Bjorn, Pret pbjorn at emhs.org
Mon Aug 10 17:24:48 BST 2015

Close as I can find on a quick trip thru PubMed:

Schreiber MA1, Meier EN, Tisherman SA, Kerby JD, Newgard CD, Brasel K, Egan D, Witham W, Williams C, Daya M, Beeson J, McCully BH, Wheeler S, Kannas D, May S, McKnight B, Hoyt DB.
A controlled resuscitation strategy is feasible and safe in hypotensive trauma patients: results of a prospective randomized pilot trial.
 J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2015 Apr;78(4):687-95; discussion 695-7.

Pret

Preston R. "Pret" Bjorn, RN
Eastern Maine Medical Center Trauma Care
489 State St.
Bangor, ME 04401

pbjorn at emhs.org
207.973.7260