Splenic injury case

Duchesne, Juan C jduchesn at tulane.edu
Sun Dec 28 16:37:19 GMT 2014

Dr Giovanni- I personally use the ABC score for MTP but its really cool to
see the TASH SCORE still in use! I like it personally but it takes a
calculator to do the prediction
Cheers

Juan

"Everyday I do my best not to be averageŠŠ"

Juan Duchesne, MD, FACS, FCCP, FCCM
Trauma Medical Director
GME Medical Director
North Oaks Health System, Hammond LA