friends in San Juan

Robert F Smith rfsmithmd at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 16:42:04 GMT 2014

Gustavo, thank you so much! Juan Duchesne and Ron Gross are both reaching out to the Medical Director and/or Trauma Director. Except they're talking about two different people, lol. If that doesn't pan out for some reason I'll get back to you. I don't want to jerk too many chains. Merry belated Christmas and thank you so very much again!

R F Smith MD, MPH