Theresa Dinardo tdinardo at umm.edu
Tue Dec 23 21:16:45 GMT 2014

Buon Natale!

Terry DiNardo MSN, RN, CCRN
R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
Nurse Manager Trauma Resuscitation
and Critical Care Resuscitation Units
T3R47, 22 South Greene Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone 1410-328-2804
Pager 1410-389-1950
 >>> Bellanova Giovanni <giovanni.bellanova at apss.tn.it> 12/23/2014 3:03
PM >>>
Happy Holidays !

dr. Giovanni Bellanova
Chirurgia 2
Ospedale S.Chiara Trento
0461903816 -3239
fax 0461903735

Da: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org [trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org] per
conto di Sue Roundy [suefigearo at gmail.com]
Inviato: martedì 23 dicembre 2014 20.43
A: Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG]
Oggetto: Re:

Wishing Happy Holidays to all on the Trauma List and Peace to all
everywhere.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 6:52 AM, Gross, Ronald <
Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org> wrote:

> Ronald I. Gross, MD, FACS
> Chief, Division of Trauma, Acute Care Surgery & Surgical Critical
Care

http://baystatehealth.org/annualreport

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments
may
> contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
> designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended
recipient,
> you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in
error
> and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of
> it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this
communication
> in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at
> 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
> attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's
privacy
> policy, please visit our Internet site at http://baystatehealth.org.

Sue Roundy, M.Ed.,EMT-P(ret.),CET
President, Sue Roundy High Sierra Resources
email:  suefigearo at gmail.com

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

All email checked by FSecure Anti-Virus

"I am the master of my house and what my wife says shall be done."
Frank Thornton Olmstead