Erwin Thal

Timothy Hardcastle Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za
Mon Dec 15 05:42:56 GMT 2014

To all who knew Erwin Thal, my condolences - I only knew him by distance as the past secretary-treasurer of IATSIC, but the few dealings  I had with him showed me a man of talent and sincerity.
My thoughts are with his family.

Regards,
Tim
Dr Timothy Hardcastle
MB,ChB(Stell); M.Med(Chir)(Stell); PhD, FCS(SA), Trauma Surgery(HPCSA)
Head: UKZN Trauma Surgery Training Unit
Deputy Director: IALCH Trauma Service and Trauma ICU
Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za / timothyhar at ialch.co.za
Mobile +27824681615
Postal: PostNet 27, Private Bag X05, MALVERN, 4055
Durban, South Africa