Whole-body CT

listasmsd listasmsd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 04:42:53 GMT 2012

""Moreover, the ATLS certification rate in many rural systems is far from ideal: courses are rare and expensive and distant, and providers (often moonlighting family practitioners or mid-levels or  locums) are a high-turnover moving target""
I never thought about teaching disparities in the course, thus  your explanation  clarified a couple of things I saw at home.
Regards
Dr. Manuel Sotelo
C4R4C4S years from foundation

Is this like telling my blind date that I have a great personality?

Sent from my iPhone.