Article Request PMID: 21921771

Stephen Richey stephen.richey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 03:26:48 GMT 2012

Isolated bilateral zygomatic arch fractures of the facial skeleton are
associated with *skull* base
fractures.<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21921771>

Kelamis JA, Mundinger GS, Feiner JM, Dorafshar AH, Manson PN, Rodriguez ED.

Plast Reconstr Surg. 2011 Oct;128(4):962-70.
PMID: 21921771

--
Stephen Richey
Founder and Chief Researcher/Designer

 "I think the best thing, and the only thing in our infinite inadequacy in
making up for the loss of life, is to say something we have been able to
say in a lot of other accidents to grieving families.  That is 'Those
deaths will not be in vain. We will not let them be in vain. Every one of
those lives will be made to count in terms of making sure that three, four,
five or ten other people do not die."- John J. Nance