dabigatran

Joe Nemeth, Mr joe.nemeth at mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 9 20:04:01 GMT 2012

2 cases...

1- 50M, on the "poison"...eh..sorry thrombin inhibitor of your choice sustains an isolated blunt head trauma, CT head at presentation (say less than 2 hours post trauma) is clean), GCS 15

2-Same pt but with isolated blunt abdo trauma, CT abdo clean and negative belly exam.

Question: How long do you keep (if any length of time) for observation...you may quote me "expert" guidelines but really interested in real life.

jn

Montreal General Hospital
Montreal; Children's Hospital
McGill University...ahem, sorry I meant...Universite de McGill (for those following the Habs head coaching fiasco)