Femur Fractures

Bjorn, Pret pbjorn at emh.org
Mon Jan 9 19:33:32 GMT 2012

Oh! Oh!  I know that one!

"Wild-Ass Guess."

Pret

-----Original Message-----
From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org [mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org] On Behalf Of listasmsd
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 2:12 PM
To: Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG]
Subject: Re: Femur Fractures

¿WAG?
meaning?
Regards
Dr. Manuel Sotelo
C4R4C4S years from foundation

To my knowledge this has never been studied and there is not data to support an answer. Total WAG

*WAG Wild Ass Guess
*WAG Waste Area Grouping
*WAG Wireless Air Gunner
*WAG World Area Grid
*WAG Wise Ass Grin
*WAG Weapons Attack Guide
*WAG Wives and Girlfriends (of the English Football team) *WAG  Wireless Access Gateway *WAG What A Guy *WAG Wide Area Grid *WAG Widely Attended Gathering *WAG Wife and Girlfriend *WAG Web Access Gateway *WAG Web Advisory Group *WAG We Are God's *WAG Waste Anesthetic Gas *WAG Wager A Guess