Withholding and Cessation of Resucitation

Stephanie Williford sw at ebmedicine.net
Mon Jan 9 13:38:59 GMT 2012

We just published an article in EM Practice Guidelines Update related to this topic: "Current Emergency Medical Services Guidelines: Traumatic Cardiopulmonary Arrest And Prehospital Airway Management." The article is attached, and the abstract is available at http://www.ebmedicine.net/topics.php?paction=showTopic&topic_id=291

Stephanie Williford
President & Publisher, EB Medicine
5550 Triangle Pkwy Ste 150 / Norcross, GA  30092
Phone: 1-800-249-5770 or 678-366-7933 / Fax: 770-500-1316
Website: www.ebmedicine.net
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephanie-williford/5/856/707