trauma-list Digest, Vol 114, Issue 43

John Hall jrhmdtraum at aol.com
Wed Dec 26 16:07:53 GMT 2012

Charles

EVERY Swiss male has a weapon at home (of assault variety)

But, the laws are such that if they are used in a crime, if they are missing a bullet on inspection - they go to jail without recourse.

The Swiss prove that it is not guns which are the problem, it is our laws!

(as an aside, every bridge and tunnel in Switzerland is mined with explosives)

Cars kill many more than guns - but we pass laws, we don't ban them)

Sent from my iPad
John R. Hall, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.C.C.M.
Professor of Surgery