Please don't confuse me with the facts......I've already made up my mind!!!

Charles Brault c_brault at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 12:45:11 GMT 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Victor Werlhof <werlhof at me.com>
To: Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG] <trauma-list at trauma.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: Please don't confuse me with the facts......I've already made up my mind!!!

Perhaps the  U.S. should pull out of Chicago ?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in  Chicago .
221 killed in  Iraq AND  Chicago has one of the strictest gun laws in the entire US.

I love the "Military" parallel

NOW is a good time
To objectively (as much as social sciences allows)

To re-evaluate ALL Government programs

Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamp, Policing, Incarceration rate, Drug War, Military, EPA,, etc...

Costs, positive results, colateral costs, efficiency, Lives saved, cures, re-assurance, social cohesion,

Charles
ANY gun control, to be efficient, need to be National