Merry christmas

McSwain, Norman E nmcswai at tulane.edu
Tue Dec 25 13:45:38 GMT 2012

Merry Christmas be it early or late in your day. I hope you have spent or are spending a wonderful day with your family and friends. May you worship as you see fit and all the blessings possible come your way.

My thoughts and prayers are coming from 1212 Bourbon in the northern most port of the Caribbean :). As the sun comes up and the rains come down

Norman McSwain MD, FACS
Professor of Surgery, Tulane University
Trauma Director, Spirit of Charity Trauma Center, ILH
Medical Director PreHosptial Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
504 988 5111