Draws, Calls, and ACTION

Charles S. Krin krin135 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 14:44:24 GMT 2012

nope....that's why we have a Navy and an Air Force....to keep folks like that *off* of North American soil....(with side benefits for our Canadian and to a lesser extent our Mexican friends).

That being said, please note the quote from the late Adm Yamamoto, IJN about why he was unwilling to back a physical invasion of the US even if it had been possible....

 ck

Charles S. Krin, DO
Retired FM/EM/EMS Physician; Author and Educator

Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest. Gandhi, An Autobiography, p. 446 (Beacon Press paperback edition)