a petition to acknowledge those who charged in

Robert Smith rfsmithmd at wardogsmakingithome.org
Thu Dec 20 15:31:36 GMT 2012

Doug,

Do  you know where the 25,000 threshold for "must reply" comes from?

I would be taken aback if "not many believed the teachers to be heroes," How about Virginia Soto who successfully hid all of her children, remained to tell the shooter that they had all gone to the gym and was then murdered by him. Seems pretty heroic to me.

Rob

Robert Smith, MD, MPH
Secretary War Dogs Making It Home
Chair, Div Pre-hospital Care and Prevention (ret)
Department of Trauma John H.Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County
http://wardogsmakingithome.org/
Tiny service dog heals Hampshire Marine - DailyHerald.com

http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/2012/03/20/interview-war-dogs-making-it-home/