Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

Timothy Hardcastle Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za
Tue Dec 18 03:56:44 GMT 2012

Hi all

We tried this in South Africa - even paid people for their (legal) guns - did not work. Now the illegal guns coming in from countries previously at civil war is far worse - and the criminals have them.

Tim
Dr Timothy Hardcastle
UKZN Trauma Surgery Training Unit
IALCH Trauma and Trauma ICU
Hardcastle at ukzn.ac.za / timothyhar at ialch.co.za
Mobile +27824681615
Postal: PostNet 27, Private Bag X05, MALVERN, 4055
Durban, South Africa