Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

Charles Brault c_brault at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 18:20:23 GMT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org [mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org] On Behalf Of Gross, Ronald
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 11:30 AM
To: 'Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG]'
Subject: RE: Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

"if you do not have a binary mind you would know that the NAzis had good sides"

Charles, are you serious, or just truly insane?  Why did I even ask - you must be insane; your comments are disgusting, reprehensible and horrifying to anyone with a conscience.

If I ran this site, I would thrown you off for life.
****************************

O.K.

I am done
Let me cowar out pacifically

But can I still state the obvious

In NO WAY do I admire , or even want to appear to glorify the Nazis

But merely
As with anything and anybody
Things being more complex and multifaceted
I was stating that the Nazis had much popular support (yes)
And did accomplish some usefull things
- Re-organize a seriously collapsed economy
- DID create a lot of work
- Restores National pride
And may other small and large other things

Sum of which does not even come close to giving them, as a whole, any sort of human credibility

Ron please do not misread what I mean

Do not "shoot" me for what you perceive as an attack
Thus generating MORE hate and meaness than could ever come from me
This is a bit of what we are discussing about a culture of fear and violence

I am obviously no Nasi
And no Nasi lover

Note the spike in violent thoughts !
And no De-Escalation
.. or even a chance of forgiveness
(I do not ask forgiveness - satisfied  that if you understand exactly wha tI meant
You would have no reason to hate me
And useless self-defense retaliation (Banishement ! ?)

I do think you have a Binary mind

And in No way do I glorify the Nazis

And do note that you soundly and sincerly my message
ANd not me

And for that I am appreciative

Peace man

Charles