Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

Doug Condit Jr thoracicsurgpa at msn.com
Mon Dec 17 03:33:38 GMT 2012

LT  as a New Yawker, I object to your including NYC on your list! Gun crime has dropped so much here in the last 20 years, NYC I don't even think we made it into the top 100 US cities last year!

For example:  Murders:  1990       1995      2000      2005      2010                                        2262       1180        673        539       536 Regards; ~doug~