Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

Jonathan Lundy jlundy1313 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 15 00:21:48 GMT 2012

Funny that the UK doesn't struggle with the frequency of gun violence we do in the states. And cars require more licensing and validation than a firearm. But who am I to say anything:  just a simple Army trauma surgeon whose brother happens to be a homicide detective in New Orleans. We need to figure out how to control who possesses and distributes firearms. Anything less is simply neglect and ignorance. And I really don't think our forefathers were thinking about our hobbies when they wrote the Constitution.

Sent from my iPhone