Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

Charlene M Morris cvmmorris at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:19:17 GMT 2012

Let us do what we do best at our jobs..Afterwards, I for one go home to my
family and companion critters and hug them and weep.

Repeat. Many times.

cmm

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:46 PM, McSwain, Norman E <nmcswai at tulane.edu>wrote:

> Sorry. You are right. I want to solve this problem very much. We must get
> at the source.  We see multiple GSWs at the Spirit of Charity Trauma Center
> every day. We see the carnage daily. But you are correct,  discussions on
> this website will not address the issue.
>
> Norman
> Professor, Tulane  Univ, Surgery
> Trauma Director, Spirit of Charity Trauma Center, ILH
> Medical Director, PreHospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
> New Orleans, 504-988-5111

  "There are three classes of people in the world: those who make things
happen, those who watch things happen, and the vast majority who are not
aware that anything is happening." -- Unknown

**