Alright, , Lets Call it a Draw

McSwain, Norman E nmcswai at tulane.edu
Fri Dec 14 22:11:08 GMT 2012

The gun did not shoot the victims. Just like cars do not kill people on the highways. We must address the CAUSE not the instrument

Norman
Professor, Tulane  Univ, Surgery
Trauma Director, Spirit of Charity Trauma Center, ILH
Medical Director, PreHospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
New Orleans, 504-988-5111