Requoting the previous posts

James Bradley jebradley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:13:10 BST 2012

rm khattar's comment to my post was the very type of requoting that I
was complaining about. He re-quotes an entire digest, which has 3
messages, and he's only commenting about my message. So why, pray tell,
do the two messages regarding TXA need to be requoted (which also
requoted way too much).

If one puts a snippet of the original message that gives a basis for a
comment, one does not have to go back to find the original message to
find a context.

On 04/25/2012 11:28 AM, <rm khattar> on trauma-list-request at trauma.org