Emergency Department CT Scanner

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 13:32:51 BST 2012

that alone is a MAJOR improvement!

congrats for integrating the shadow readers!

ck

In a message dated 04/18/12 01:56:53 Central Daylight Time,
drydok at hotmail.com writes:

Having  the reporting IT suite in the same room as the CT computer itself
is also a  bonus in terms of the trauma radiologist being right there to get
involved in  imaging planning, further imaging, show us right there what
he/she are seing  and we can be with them AS they look at the images coming off
the processor  and give them the info we have on that body part (e.g. bruis
pattern,  mechanism, etc.) relevant for interpretation. It has brought
radiology INTO  our trauma teams - it's no longer "them"! And once this happened
ALL our  interaction with radiology has much improved, including
non-trauma. Proximity  is nice!