trauma-list Digest, Vol 106, Issue 9

Gross, Ronald Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org
Mon Apr 16 14:26:20 BST 2012

Dr. Mattox has been saying that for years.  And on another note (I have not been following the threat ('cause clinical/admin load has been a bit "rigorous") but regarding Errington's post as I see it a pericardial tap in any acute presentation is useless and all but abandoned since ultrasound has become almost universal (and even where it isn't!).  If I am not correct, it is even disregarded in the latest ATLS edition

Ron