WORTH watching! Advance directives

Charlene M Morris cvmmorris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:22:43 BST 2012

I just saw "Advance Directives: Why, How, and For Whom" on QuantiaMD, a
free clinician community, and wanted to share it with you. Most of us in
hospital medicine already routinely ask about this. Advance directives are
less likely to be done by US and In private practice. Interesting.

The presentations are all concise and interactive AND I'm able to earn
Amazon.com gift card awards for participating.

Registering is fast, simple, and the service is free. To start "Advance
Directives: Why, How, and For Whom", click on the link below or copy and
paste it into your Web browser.
http://secure.quantiamd.com/player/trtvqjwu?u=fdpgpzh
cmm
--
  "There are three classes of people in the world: those who make things
happen, those who watch things happen, and the vast majority who are not

**