Emergency Department CT Scanner

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Sat Apr 14 07:21:10 BST 2012

I've worked in EDs where there was a CT scanner in or adjacent to the
department. Works much better than having to transport patients any distance,
but make sure that they have the access end of the scanner positioned for
*easy*  access (one unit was initially designed to have the operator booth
close to the  door, and the table of the scanner *away* from the door!).

Make sure that your radiologist support is 24 hour as well!

ck

In a message dated 04/13/12 06:57:11 Central Daylight Time, pbjorn at emh.org