ICU to ICU transfers: what is your policy?

Gross, Ronald Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org
Thu Apr 12 19:18:36 BST 2012

" I've heard trauma is a young man's game. Is there any truth to that?"
Sadly, I am beginning to believe so!!
Just back from teaching the TOPIC course in Savannah, and catching up on 2 weeks of service-related unread e-mails.
I need a vacation BAD!

Ronald I. Gross, MD, FACS
Associate Professor of Surgery, Tufts University School of Medicine
Chief, Division of Trauma & Emergency Surgery Services
Baystate Medical Center
759 Chestnut Street, Springfield, MA 01199
Telephone: 413-794-4022  Fax: 413-794-0142
ronald.gross at baystatehealth.org