Nee

McSwain, Norman E nmcswai at tulane.edu
Sat May 28 21:26:10 BST 2011

Dakins is very strong and kills good cells as well as bad. I would have concerns using it. A very intelligent plastic surgeon once told me to put nothing inside the skin that you would not put into YOUR OWN eyes. Seems like good advice to me

Norman

Norman McSwain, MD, FACS
Trauma Director, Spirit of Charity Trauma Center, ILH/MCLNO
Professor of Surgery, Tulane University
New Orleans LA
504 988 5111
norman.mcswain at tulane.edu <mailto:norman.mcswain at tulane.edu>