Nee

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Sat May 28 20:52:05 BST 2011

I know that it was used as an orthopedic and muscle wound irrigant for many
 years.

I know of several surgeons who would irrigate the abdominal cavity with
povidone/iodine solution mixed with 5 parts sterile saline (and then suction
out  the fluid), with no apparent problems for the patient.

ck

In a message dated 05/28/11 14:41:35 Central Daylight Time, nappio at aol.com