Transfer from ICU

McSwain, Norman E nmcswai at tulane.edu
Wed May 4 02:21:56 BST 2011

Thanks for all your words of wisdom. I do not disagree but I did need support for my discussions

Norman

Norman McSwain, MD, FACS
Trauma Director, Spirit of Charity Trauma Center, ILH/MCLNO
Professor of Surgery, Tulane University
New Orleans LA
504 988 5111
norman.mcswain at tulane.edu <mailto:norman.mcswain at tulane.edu>