[CCM-L] 4 Dead in Medical Helicopter Crash in Missouri

Stephen Richey stephen.richey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:35:36 BST 2011

David,
Chris was a nice guy.  The last thing I ever said to him was my
standard "sign off" to all of my aircrew and pilot friends: "Fly
safer, OK?".

Please pass along my condolences to the family if you attend the
memorial service. I doubt that I am going to be able to make it myself
which makes me very sad.

Steve