VOMIT - Victim of Modern Imaging Technology

Blueflightmedic trauma at emergencyunit.com
Fri Aug 26 17:23:18 BST 2011

Ah, je comprends. M'excuser.

-----Original Message-----
From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org [mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org]
On Behalf Of Charles Brault
Sent: 26 August 2011 14:51
To: Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG]
Subject: Re: VOMIT - Victim of Modern Imaging Technology

From: Blueflightmedic <trauma at emergencyunit.com>
To: 'Trauma-List [TRAUMA.ORG]' <trauma-list at trauma.org>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 2:10 PM

******************
Mr. Bleu

DO NOT BE SORRY

Quiet the contrary ! ;-)
As it happen oft on the E-Communication bandwith
A general assertion
Is taken personally

Your valid attempt at reigning in the loose "rapids"
Was a mere pretext that
Many do not put the same effort

Don't Know - Don't Care

And
You will excuse my Prudish Calvinist background
FOR IT
Prohibits from me saying anything further nice about you ;-)

Charles