VOMIT - Victim of Modern Imaging Technology

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 23:58:37 BST 2011

agreed- I was predicating an order of operations based on not having any
other imaging capabilities.

After I read your second note (including the information from the  multiple
CT scans), I agreed with your order...somehow, the email concurring  with
the changes didn't go through.

ck

In a message dated 08/24/11 17:54:07 Central Daylight Time,